What You Need to Know About Slip & Fall Accidents
Property owners have the responsibility to maintain safe conditions on their land and in their buildings. A slip on a wet floor or poorly lit stairway may hurt more than a person’s dignity; it may result in serious injury or permanent disability. A fall that causes a blow to the head can even result in death.
As Washington property accident lawyers, we represent injured clients and the families of those who have been killed due to the negligence of property owners and lessees in accidents involving:
- Wet floors,
- Cracked or slanted sidewalks,
- Poorly lit parking lots,
- Uneven steps,
- Broken handrails or steps,
- Escalator defects,
- Snow and ice,
- Floor spills or debris,
- Animal attacks/dog bites,
- Toxic exposure,
- Swimming pool accidents,
- Falling objects from shelves,
- Building collapse,
- Electrocution (exposed wires),
- Malfunctioning elevators,
- Defective electric gates, and
- Insufficient security against criminal acts (including assault, robbery, and rape).
Learn How We He Help
If you have been injured as the result of an unsafe property condition, please call us to learn about your options in seeking compensation for your injuries. We usually represent clients in personal injury matters on a contingency fee basis. This means that we are only compensated if we recover a settlement or jury award for you.
Contact us online or call 206-388-0333 today.