We Represent Clients in Wrongful Death Cases Throughout Washington
Did You Know…
Our partners average more than 25 years of personal injury experience, and we have recovered millions of dollars for clients in wrongful death cases.
When a loved one is lost through wrongful death, no amount of money can make up for the loss or bring the person back. Survivors are often left with pain, anger, sorrow, and sadness. Compounding the tragic loss of a loved one is the financial hardship that may be immediately placed upon the family, particularly if the loved one was a primary breadwinner for the household.
At Ressler & Tesh, We Understand
As Washington wrongful death lawyers, we represent the families and loved ones of those who have died as the result of the negligence of others. We understand the emotional grief that accompanies a wrongful death.
A wrongful death lawsuit may also help bring closure for the family, knowing that they have taken action to prevent someone else from experiencing a similar tragedy. When the responsible parties are held liable for their actions, a strong message is sent to society that similar wrongful actions will not be tolerated.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
Submission of this form does not establish an attorney-client privilege or relationship. Please do not submit confidential information. We will not be taking any action to protect your interests unless and until we are retained.
What Types of Damages May be Available in a Wrongful Death Action?
We help surviving families recover the full compensation to which they may be entitled in a wrongful death action in Washington. Such compensation may include:
- Pain and suffering (including fear of death),
- Medical expenses,
- Personal property damages,
- Loss of relationship,
- Lost potential earnings accumulations, and
- Costs associated with burial/cremation.
The exact types of damages that are recoverable depend on a person’s relationship to the deceased, as well as other factors. Once we understand the facts and circumstances of your case we can explain the types of compensation for which you may be eligible.
As experienced Seattle wrongful death lawyers, we will help guide you and your family through a wrongful death claim. We provide dedicated representation and compassion for the families who have suffered from a wrongful death during this very difficult time. As part of our representation and efforts to seek full compensation and to advance the cases of our clients, we:
- Retain experts and accident reconstructionists when necessary in seeking to determine all parties at fault, and to prove causation,
- Engage economic experts to provide projected lost earnings,
- Provide assistance to the personal representative who will be vested with the legal authority to make many decisions in the course of litigation,
- Take on the burden of representing families and providing protection for them against insurance companies and lawyers of the defendants,
- Seek key documents and evidence that may be critical in proving your case,
- Interview and depose witnesses, defendants, and third parties, and
- Develop and implement strategies towards advancing your case.
When you retain our firm, you can rest assured that you have chosen an experienced, aggressive Seattle personal injury firm that will work tirelessly on your behalf.
Call Us Today to Schedule Your Free, No-Obligation Consultation to Learn About Your Right to Seek Recovery
At this meeting, we can learn about the facts and circumstances of your case and can advise you as to what will be required in order to win your case. We can also answer any questions that you may have concerning the legal process and the options available to you in pursuing a legal recovery.
Unless otherwise agreed, in personal injury and wrongful death cases we represent clients on a contingency fee basis. This means that we are not owed any fees unless and until we recover a settlement or jury award.
Please contact us online or call us at 206-388-0333 today to arrange for your free consultation.