Contact Us for a Free Consultation
Submission of this form does not establish an attorney-client privilege or relationship. Please do not submit confidential information. We will not be taking any action to protect your interests unless and until we are retained.
When accidents occur, there are many matters that must be addressed in order to obtain full compensation. As experienced Seattle injury lawyers, we offer clients decades of legal practice in representing injured clients in Washington and helping them recover the full amount of damages to which they are entitled.
As part of our personal injury representation, we:
- Work with your health care providers to see that you are taken care of and that your bills are paid,
- Work with your employer so that we can document lost wages in our claim for damages,
- Work with your insurance company in seeking to obtain immediate benefits based upon applicable insurance coverage,
- Hire accident reconstructionists, experts, medical professionals, and economists, as may be necessary, to advance your case,
- Determine, based upon the facts and evidence, all parties who may bear responsibility for causing your injury,
- File a lawsuit against all parties that we believe are legally responsible,
- Represent you against opposing parties and their lawyers, insurance companies, and other representatives,
- Collect evidence, secure accident vehicles, and take other actions desirable,
- Seek to establish clear and convincing proof of your case against all defendants, and seek to obtain from them a fair settlement on your behalf based upon their culpability,
- Seek to prove your case at trial (if a fair settlement is not forthcoming), and ask the jury to award you what we believe to be the full compensation that is owed based upon your damages and injuries.
We Take Care of Your Personal Injury Claim so that You Can Focus On Your Recovery
We understand that being an accident victim is never easy. In addition to pain and suffering, there are many other issues that require immediate attention, such as seeking insurance benefits like disability insurance if you are unable to work.
If you’ve been injured, your focus should be on getting better – not worrying about how to obtain compensation from those responsible for your accident. That is our job.
Call Us Today to Find Out How We Can Help
As experienced Washington personal injury attorneys, we are knowledgeable about all aspects of personal injury claims, including the evidence and documentation often typically required by the insurance companies of the defendants before they will consider a reasonable settlement. We’re there to get you through this very difficult time, and to advance your case with the goal of seeking full compensation for your injuries.
We offer a free, no obligation consultation at a time that is convenient with your schedule. Please call to schedule a meeting, and upon learning about the facts and circumstances of your injury, we can advise you as to how we can help, and the legal options that are available to pursue recovery against those responsible for your injuries.
We represent personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. If we don’t recover funds for you, you don’t owe us for any fees. It’s that simple.
Contact us online or call 206-388-0333 today. See how we can help.